Thursday, December 13, 2012

Updated Character Sheet

I finally got around to putting my scrap paper character sheet onto a PDF document today. I used Inkscape to draw the lines and boxes and insert the SVG icons that I made and a few creative commons icons that I got from game-icons.net (made by Lorc of lorcblog.blogspot.com).

This version of the sheet is rather generic. I don't expect many campaign settings to have a use for everything at once. Particular settings could have more specific character sheets that eliminate unneeded Skills and Facets and add that setting's specialties. Check it out and let me know if you see room for improvement. I'll also be happy to answer any questions about what's on the sheet. Sometime soon, I'll post an example or two of a filled out character sheet.

Impressions Character Sheet (December 12, 2012 revision)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great character sheet! I am looking forward to see the filled out sheets.

    I am curious about the elements that compose a character. There seem to be emotions and natural inclinations(Noble/Rage/Fear/Focus), attributes (Might/Finesse/Cunning/Will) and facets (Body/Mind/Spirit/Wealth), which I guess are the basis for damage system.

    You also have Talents & Drawbacks and Skills, but what are Exploits and what are they for?

    ReplyDelete