Saturday, April 6, 2013

Further trimming

I haven't forgotten to update the blog, but for a long time I had nothing to say. Real life became very busy for a while due to job, family, and health issues. I recently returned to working on Impressions with fresh eyes (one benefit of an extended break) and cleaned things up a bit more.

I transferred my files to my Google Drive and now I can work on them on my phone during lunch breaks and other quiet times away from home or office. I prefer to work on my laptop but that only works when I have plenty of time to work. With my phone, I can open a file and edit a paragraph or two while I finish my coffee after lunch.

I'm still slogging through the powers section and I'm having a lot of second thoughts about the content. There are some powers that I included just for completeness but which I don't really have much interest in using in a game. Mind control, for example. Should I include those for people that want to use them or just cut them out to save myself some time?

1 comment:

  1. I would certainly include them, but possibly including a warning about the problems it may cause or why it is not all that interesting.

    ReplyDelete